Science & Equine (S&E) promotes evidenced based health care science to students, colleages and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning. You can find the latest evidence based conclusions about Science & Equine on the website http://www.science-equine.com, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Science & Equine has several positions for one who would like to help with searching and sharing interesting literature about equine health care. We would like to offer our fans more information about medicine and surgery, breeding, horseshoeing, physiotherapy, osteopathy, equine athlete management and care, biomechanics and training and behavior.
IMPORTANT: read the guidelines about how to apply thoroughly.
- Summarizing the key-message of equine health related articles in 200 own plain-language words, without misquoting the authors.
- Searching interesting qualitative pictures that fit your summary.
- To guarantee a regular and reliable contribution once per week or once per two weeks.
- It will be expected that you participate in the corporate mission and vision of the S&E organization.
- After you have done this a few times, it will take you about 1-2 hours per contribution.
Being educated in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Belgium will increase your chances. Educated somewhere else? You’re still invited to apply.What do you gain?
- A platform where colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on S&E as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice.
Please note that this position is voluntary based work!
Interested? Please fill in the form below in proper English. Provide your updated resume, a short motivation.
With kind regards,
Founder and director